Assesses proficiency in several areas of Age Management Medicine with a predominant focus on these crucial areas:
- Patient evaluation protocols—including laboratory testing, physical/performance evaluations
- Hormone optimization/therapies—including thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, DHT, pregnenolone, human growth hormone, IGF-1, HCG, insulin, cortisol, 25-hydroxyvitamin D
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress-response management
- Preventive medicine protocols—including early detection and prevention of age-related disorders, such as cardiac disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia, etc.
- Ethical/legal issues/guidelines
- Precision Medicine: Emerging therapies—e.g. the use of autologous stem cells and emerging diagnostics (such as genetic screening and telomerase)
- Additional content as it relates to Age Management Medicine
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION:
- The exam must be done in 10 hours within 10 days period. Any AMMG-Asia member who cannot pass the exam, he or she can repeat the exam 2 more times.
- The exam should be done within 1 year after membership begins; otherwise, AMMG-Asia members will need to renew their membership or purchase module 2 to get another complimentary membership.
- Complied with/fully completed the application process.
- Current AMMG membership.
There are no reviews yet.