Applicants successfully completing the examination for Certification in Age Management Medicine will receive a professional-quality, embossed certificate: AMMG Training & Certification in Age Management Medicine. In addition, graduates will receive a distinctive AMMG certification logo, which can be used on their website and marketing materials.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION:
- Complied with/fully completed the application process.
- Current AMMG membership.
- Attendance of 25 hours at an AMMG conference on Age Management Medicine or HEAT Anti Aging Conference.
- Successfully completed Module I. Self-Study, Essential Knowledge in Age Management Medicine—including the online examination.
- Successfully completed Module II. Didactic Lectures & Case Studies, Advanced Topics in Age Management Medicine.
- Successfully completed Module III.—including the case-based final examination.