THE AMMG-Asia CERTIFICATION PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Online study module that begins immediately — gaining proficiency in the essential knowledge of Age Management Medicine — culminating in a proficiency exam.
- 2-day live interactive training — moving you to a higher level of understanding via case studies and interactive discussions.
- 2-day in-person at relevant conference event by HEAT Anti-aging in Bangkok, Thailand, or AMMG in Houston, Texas.
- Three highly progressive and well-developed modules — deliver the insights, research, and protocols you’ll need to advance your practice in this outstanding, patient-centered, life-transforming medical specialty.
- Comprehensive final exam—web-based and case-focused.
Assesses proficiency in several areas of Age Management Medicine with a predominant focus on these crucial areas:
- Patient evaluation protocols—including laboratory testing, physical/performance evaluations
- Hormone optimization/therapies—including thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, DHT, pregnenolone, human growth hormone, IGF-1, HCG, insulin, cortisol, 25-hydroxyvitamin D
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress-response management
- Preventive medicine protocols—including early detection and prevention of age-related disorders, such as cardiac disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia, etc.
- Ethical/legal issues/guidelines
- Precision Medicine: Emerging therapies—e.g. the use of autologous stem cells and emerging diagnostics (such as genetic screening and telomerase)
- Additional content as it relates to Age Management Medicine
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION:
- Deliver Preventative Medicine— help patients live healthier, more productive lives with proactive, preventive health care.
- Improve Relationships with Patients—restore a vital doctor-patient relationship with health-centered, patient-focused medical treatment.
- Stay on Top of Research & Treatments—access solid science with evidence-based protocols that are receiving global acceptance and acknowledgment and can engage in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Get More Satisfaction from Practicing Medicine—build a practice with highly motivated patients and receive personal satisfaction from guiding them to a new dimension of health.
- Special discounts for all AMMG educational workshops and conferences as an active AMMG-Asia member
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION:
- The exam for Module 1 must be done in 10 hours within 10 days period. Any AMMG-Asia member who cannot pass the exam, he or she can repeat the exam 2 more times.
- The exam for Module 1 should be done within 1 year after membership begin; otherwise, AMMG-Asia members will need to renew their membership or purchase module 2 to get another complimentary membership.
- Complied with/fully completed the application process.
- Current AMMG membership.
- Attendance of 25 hours at an AMMG conference on Age Management Medicine.
- Successfully completed Module I. Self-Study, Essential Knowledge in Age Management Medicine—including the online examination.
- Successfully completed Module II. Didactic Lectures & Case Studies, Advanced Topics in Age Management Medicine.
- Successfully completed Module III.—including the case-based final examination.
Applicants successfully completing the examination for Certification in Age Management Medicine will receive a professional-quality, embossed certificate: AMMG Training & Certification in Age Management Medicine.
In addition, graduates will receive a distinctive AMMG certification logo, which can be used on their website and marketing materials.
There are no reviews yet.